Why sell with Foxley Market?
We want Foxley Market to be part of your design business. A place to share the templates you’ve created to make some extra dough, and pick up some inspiration and resources to help with your new big project.
Opening a shop with Foxley Market means you’re in control:
- You keep 70% of each sale
- You set your own prices
- Your products don’t have to be exclusive. You can sell your goods here, on your own site, on a friend’s site… The sky’s the limit!
You’ve got everything under one roof here. You can track your sales, manage your shop, engage with your customers, and talk to support. Ready to start selling? Join here.
We only have one hard-and-fast rule: your products do have to be original and ones you’ve created. We have a strict no copycats rule.
What’s the ‘no copycats’ rule?
They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but not when it comes to creative works. Only sell work that’s your own. Stealing other people’s intellectual property is a pretty crappy thing to do, so please don’t be a copycat.
Don’t reuse or repurpose other content from other sources and pass it off as your own here, including Foxley Market shop owners (purchase it instead). If you know someone has used your work without permission, hit us up at [email protected]
Types of products you can sell
Foxley Market is where you can sell your tried-and-tested systems, tools, documents, templates and more.
If you have a business system you’ve developed that works for you, why not become a seller and make some extra dough?
Here are a just a few of the products you could sell with us:
- Marketing planning tools like social media templates and calendars for Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Marketing campaign content like lead magnets, conversion tools, copywriting templates and email templates
- Sales templates such as proposals, pitch deck templates, contract templates and feedback request forms
- Business tools such as strategy planners, cheatsheets, checklists and tried-and-tested shortcuts
- Design tools to help you design faster and better
- Personal development resources like mindset tools, meditations and books
The list goes on. If there’s something you have that’s not listed here that you think would make an awesome addition, email us at [email protected]
The best part is that we make it fair for sellers too. So you don’t have to sell your soul to the devil to be part of Foxley Market. Pretty nice, huh?
Can’t wait to see you selling here!
A guide for sellers
Thanks for your interest in being part of the Foxley Market.
In order to open a shop here, you’ll first need to ‘register’ to become a vendor using the below form. You’ll need to register to become a vendor even if you already have a sign in profile as a buyer.
Please note that products in shops in the Foxley Market will be reviewed before going live.
Registration to become a vendor implies your acceptance of Foxley Marketplace Seller Terms & Conditions.
Can’t wait to see your product online!