I’m going to admit it – writing about yourself is scary.
And hard. It’s up there with 150 burpees at Crossfit. No actually, it’s way harder than Crossfit.
In business, people buy from those they know, like, and trust.
It’s about who you ARE, not what you DO.
And you can only get to that point by… yes, you guessed it – writing about yourself in your email nurturing sequence.
WHAT WOULD IT BE LIKE IF YOU HAD AN EMAIL SALES FUNNEL THAT PUT YOUR RELATIONSHIP BUILDING AND SALES ON AUTOPILOT?
I wrote my first nurturing email around seven years ago. I’d sat through enough online marketing courses to know that I needed to learn how to do it rather than pay someone else to do it.
I’d never really written anything before. I was terrified. I felt like I didn’t know what I was doing.
My first nurturing emails were dry and boring… and LONG. And I used to write a blog post to go with it, which was also LONG. Then I moved on to monthly themed emails. The emails got shorter and my writing got better.
Over the years I’d meet people who’d say ‘I love your emails’ and ‘I feel like I know you!’. I was stunned that I had connected with so many people. But it also gave me confidence to show even more of myself in my writing.
But it took me seven years. Seven long years to get comfortable with writing.
And even though he’s the master of horror fiction, I take comfort knowing that even the great Stephen King suffered from writer’s block while he was in college. For four months. Four months! He spent the time drinking beer, and watching soap operas instead of working on his novel, Sword In The Darkness.
For me, I decided to bundle up all my knowledge into an Email Nurturing Kit. It’s my go-to anytime I get stuck. It shaves hours of time and energy wasted suffering from dreaded writer’s block.
It includes 80% done-for-you templates, fill-in-the-blanks writing prompts, workbook and swipe file to guide you on exactly what you need to do to knock your email nurturing out of the park – and build your confidence to sell yourself.
And now, I’m going to share it with you!
I can’t wait for you to experience email nurturing success every time you sit down at your computer.
Kinda like this…
Read what one designer had to say:
So what is Email Nurturing anyway?
If you’re new to the whole email marketing game, don’t worry. Email nurturing is simply a series of automated emails you set up once to nurture your leads into becoming clients. It’s a great way to leverage your time and put your marketing on autopilot.
It’s also critical to the success of your website. And that of your clients.
We believe there are three things that make a website successful:
- Traffic – getting visitors to your website in the first place.
- Conversions – converting visitors into buyers.
- Nurturing – having automated campaigns in place to nurture those prospects who aren’t ready to buy yet into customers.
Some people say it takes up to nine touches before a client will buy from you. That’s nine times you need to be in front of them and email is the best and most cost effective way to do it. Like I said earlier, people need to get to know, like and trust you, and in my experience selling over 2,000+ websites, email is by far the BEST way.
It’s also kind of like a dark art.
How often should you email?
How long should it be?
What should you write about?
What do you sell?
How do you get them to know, like and trust you?
There are so many questions. And believe me when I say, I learned the hard way!
I’ve copped a few SHOUTY emails for emailing too often over the years, and I’ve missed out on sales by not emailing enough.
So over the space of seven years and hundreds of thousands of emails testing and perfecting the sweet spot for small business clients, I’ve nailed the frequency, subject lines, length, tone, calls to action, offers… the lot.
You don’t need to be a copywriter. You may have never sent an email campaign before in your life, and that’s totally okay. I’ve packaged everything for you in one easy kit, including the emails themselves, so you can simply fill in a few blanks and hit the ground running.
You’ll have a complete email nurturing campaign setup and automated in a matter of hours, generating new business for you in as little as 10 days.
What would it be like to put your sales on autopilot so you can concentrate on doing more design?
Just like Brian Hardy from Billingham, USA:
WHAT IS AN EMAIL SALES FUNNEL?
An email sales funnel or marketing funnel is really just the series of steps you set up to turn prospects into customers.
In the case of the Email Nurturing Kit, it’s a welcome email once someone opts into your lead magnet, then a series of five emails sent over the following weeks at just the right frequency that doesn’t rub people the wrong way, but that makes the most of the opportunity you first have when someone first finds you online.
Sidenote: If you don’t have a lead magnet up and running you can easily grab one of my proven done-for-you ones from Foxley Market and save yourself 25+ hours creating it yourself. Check out 47 Ways To Promote Your Website you can grab and go to attract and convert more of your prospects into clients.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THIS KIT:
So, I’ve convinced you of the power of setting up an email sales funnel and bringing some much needed automation into your life, you’re probably wondering what’s included in this kit, right?
- Lead magnet success email template so you can leap into the relationship with your best foot forward and get things off to the right start.
- Tried and tested 5-Part email nurturing system so you can just fill in the blanks and have sensational emails that inspire action, even if you’ve never sent an email campaign before in your life.
- 9 tips for writing emails that people want to read. Become likeable and trustworthy by following these 9 rules that took me years to learn. I’ve packed everything I know works best for our industry and put it in this one little wonder doc.
- How to write powerful subject lines because you could argue that subject lines are THE most important aspect of email. If you can’t get people to open your emails, all that blood, sweat and tears you poured into creating them falls on deaf ears and spam folders.
- 23 powerful subject line formulas for those days where you just can’t muster a killer subject line, use one of our tried and tested fill-in-the-blank ones to get ridiculously high open rates.
- Fill-in-the-blanks writing prompts if you happen to have a Stephen King moment and prefer not the hit the bars for four months, use these prompts to get unstuck. They’re like Draino for your emails but better.
- 12-page Bumper Build-Your-Story workbook. Let’s face it, it’s hard to write about yourself without sounding braggy, especially for us creatives. This workbook steps you through exactly how to build your story in a way that’s fun and interesting, so people fall in love with you and your why.
- Email Nurturing Blueprint which gives you the exact process to follow to send your emails to prospects at precisely the right time, without annoying them, so that they convert from simple website visitors to long time loyal A-class clients.
THE EMAIL NURTURING KIT HAS EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO CUSTOMISE, SETUP AND LAUNCH A FULLY AUTOMATED EMAIL SALES FUNNEL IN A FRACTION OF THE TIME. YOU WILL SAVE AT LEAST 25+ HOURS IN SETUP BUT ALSO YEARS IN TRIAL AND ERROR FOR JUST A FEW BUCKS.
It’s a total no-brainer. Plus, you can use this Kit for your clients too and add another service to your design bow, just like Collin Belt from Florida…
Read what Collin Belt had to say:
WHO IS THIS FOR?
I own a web company so this will absolutely work for web designers, but it will also work for any other creatives like graphic designers, branding specialists, illustrators, developers, UX/UI specialists etc
This is for you if:
- You have a great website but currently have no automated way of turning your website visitors into clients.
- You have a lead magnet which leads to a dead end. 🙁
- You have no idea how to write emails, or setup an automated email sales funnel, but have a few spare hours and the desire to learn, and are prepared to tuck yourself away on a Sunday afternoon and set up a proven system that will pay you back in clients for the next 3-5 years or more.
- You’re sick of worrying about losing all the web traffic that you get, and want to put your marketing on autopilot.
- You’re scared to death of putting yourself out there, and paralysed with where to start but know that leveraging your time is the single most important thing you can do as a creative entrepreneur.
To love letters, kick-ass email campaigns and slaying writer’s block!
Foxley is an online platform for designers to build a profitable business on their own terms. We teach business principles and give creative professionals the tricks and tools they need to kick trial and error to the kerb. Foxley is the brainchild of Bianca Board, who believes that every designer can build a successful business and rock it.
“I started out just like you – with an unwavering passion to be my own boss and do the work I love.”
So she borrowed $2,000 from her parents to buy a computer and and with her old brown secondhand desk, set up shop in their living room in her hometown of Wagga Wagga.
She grew her first business, Web123, from the ground up – working 100-hour weeks, door-knocking local businesses, and living off home-delivered pizzas. Finally, after years of trial and error, Web123 became a profitable business, and generated 393 potential new web clients in under a week.In 2016, Bianca created Foxley. Her vision is simple: help designers generate leads, work with clients who value them, do the work they love, and grow a profitable business.