THIS ONE DOCUMENT, COSTING THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS OF REAL LEGAL DRAFTING, HAS BEEN PERFECTED OVER 8 YEARS, FOR JUST $397 $199 FOR A LIMITED TIME.
“GET THIS PROFESSIONAL, COMPLETE, LEGAL WEB CONTRACT SO YOU CAN PROTECT YOURSELF, YOUR BUSINESS AND YOUR WORK.”
Why do you need a contract? Because you need to protect yourself, your time, your money and your business. Plus, you will look more professional and your clients will respect and trust you. And, if you look legit, you can charge more!
A well-written contract prevents you from:
- Doing endless revisions for fussy clients
- Not getting paid deposits, milestones and final balance
- Unrealistic expectations leading to disputes and scope creep
- Putting in hours, weeks or even months for a project your client refuses to sign-off
These contract docs help you:
- Streamline your work around the agreement and schedule
- Clarify details of what was agreed upon between you and the client
- Prevent you from double work, scope creep and headaches
- Ensure sustainability of your services and rates agreed upon
- Protect you from losing money and getting your invoices paid
- Helps prevent waiting around for MIA clients or content requests that take ages
You might be thinking ‘why can I use a free contract from the internet?’
While they may give you a sense of security, they are generally not written by lawyers. The 7-page contract documents here were drawn up by a legal team over the course of months to get everything in there that you can possibly run into as a web designer or developer or web agency.
In fact, over the past 8 years, with each new issue that pops up, the contract has been revised to cover it.
This contract has over 8 years of real life experiences with clients put into it for your protection.
This contract bundle was born out of tried-and-tested processes that Jungle Design Studios director Stephanie Zahalka had to learn the hard way.
After some bad web deals, with clients that Steph thought she could trust, cost her thousands of dollars in unpaid work, she decided to hire a legal team at a top law firm in Queensland.
The initial contract cost $5000 to have drawn up plus thousands more over the last 8 years having it amended and revised every time a new incident came up with a client. This is the real deal!
“Before I had this contract, I was being taken advantage of, even from people I trusted. I thought, ‘That won’t happen to me. My clients wouldn’t do that to me.’ Boy, was I wrong. I learned some pretty expensive lessons!
“After I started using the contract I haven’t had an issue of losing money or scope creep or a project taking 2 years to complete. I get all of my money, I stress less, and I feel secure in knowing that I am protected and my clients respect my time and business knowing that there is a contract in place to protect both of us. “
You can’t get this kind of thing for free.
The Website Design & Development contract: Look insanely professional and protect yourself at the same time with this completely legal web contract. Your clients will respect you, your time and you can stress less knowing that you are protected!
Worth $5,000 + $3,000 worth of revisions over 8 years for only $397 – YOU CAN GET IT NOW FOR $199 FOR A LIMITED TIME!*
CONTRACT DOCUMENTS INCLUDED
- STATEMENT OF WORK – Design proposal document (Schedule A) – Stop letting clients take advantage of you! Let your client know exactly what they are getting, the scope of work and other details so there is no confusion and you don’t lose money.
- CLIENT SERVICES AGREEMENT – Design contract document (Schedule B) – The money page! You get all of their business / contact details, let them know the payment terms and get the all-important agreement signature.
- TERMS & CONDITIONS (Schedule C) – This document alone can save you thousands of dollars! Not only are you protected for pretty much everything during a web project, your clients will look at you as professional to be trusted and respected, not a bedroom freelancer with a laptop (even if you are).
- The FULL CONTRACT is a 7-page document (containing Schedules A, B and C) with over 5,200 words written by a legal team from a top legal firm in Queensland written specifically to protect YOU, the web business owner!
- All 4 documents in editable Word format ready for you to customise to suit your branding. Just replace a few elements with your logo, company name and contact details!
- PDF files for reference.
PLUS! AS A BONUS *** YOU’LL ALSO GET THESE
- SITE DESIGN APPROVAL FORM – Save hours and $$$ from back tracking and doing redesigns for picky indecisive clients. Don’t move to the next stage of development without this form! When the site design phase is complete and the design has been approved by the client, it’s important to have them sign off so you get paid if you need to go back to the ‘drawing board’.
- WEBSITE COMPLETION APPROVAL FORM – Don’t miss this crucial step or you could be doing extra work for no money after the site is done. Get them to sign off and so you can protect your valuable time with clear and concise details on what happens after the project is complete so there are no misunderstanding.
- WEBSITE TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP EMAIL TEMPLATE – Your clients will love this email! A perfect way to let them know that the website is theirs, give them some final information, logins and other important details like SSL certificates and hosting / care plans. It is also the perfect lead in for some digital marketing and future work so you can continue the relationship with your client.
SAVE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS AND GRAB THIS READY-TO-GO WEB DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT CONTRACT SO YOU CAN PROTECT YOURSELF AND YOUR BUSINESS AND GET PAID ON TIME WITH NO HASSLES.
You must log in to submit a review.