Save 100+ Hours of Trial and Error With This Guide
Proposify saves you heaps of time and money with its all-in-one system to deliver proposals. But in order to get there, you need to have a proposal to send first. With this guide, you’ve got the template, copy, and images, and you want to get it working for you as fast as possible.
Creator Collin Belt spent thousands of hours working in Proposify and brought in every type of proposal you can imagine. Now he’s distilled that knowledge into one comprehensive guide so you can do it too.
So, if you want to create templates that really knock your clients’ socks off, you’re going to want this guide. It’ll walk you through the process step by step.
This Guide Includes:
- Step-by-step directions for bringing your existing template into Proposify
- Specific instructions for Adobe Illustrator CC, Adobe InDesign CC, Apple Keynote, Apple Pages, Google Docs, Microsoft Word & Microsoft Powerpoint
- An introduction to how Proposify templates work
- A Proposify Template Launch Checklist for making sure you’re ready to get started closing deals in Proposify.
PLUS, as a bonus you’ll get…
- The 7 Fatal Proposal Mistakes That Are Costing You Sales (learn what proposal pitfalls are holding you back)
- The Proposify Variable Cheat Sheet (use this handy guide to automate your proposal process and drastically reduce time spent creating proposals)
WITH THE ‘SWITCH TO PROPOSIFY GUIDE’, YOU’LL BE EQUIPPED WITH EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW IN ORDER TO TURBOCHARGE YOUR EXISTING PROPOSAL WITH THE POWERFUL SALES-CLOSING FEATURES OF PROPOSIFY.
Note: In order to use this template, you must sign up for Proposify. There’s a 14-day free trial.
You must log in to submit a review.